Our headquarters in Berlin is always looking for talents who share our spirit. We offer a unique interdisciplinary working culture with architects, designers, consultants, and interactive specialists. We are looking for people with personality, a great balance between idealism and pragmatism, and especially for people with an international background. Interested? Submit your application with a short CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back in touch!
GRAFT Brandlab Berlin is currently looking to fill the following positions. An excellent command of English is essential. Please note we only take interns who can stay for a minimum period of 6 months.
We are currently looking for a multidisciplinary intern to support our team in Berlin on international projects. Graft Brandlab is a spatial branding and innovation agency that works at the intersection of architecture, interior design, graphic design, software engineering and strategy. Our projects are multifaceted and often require looking at a problem from different angles. You thrive in a small team where you can wear many hats and work on diverse challenges? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Depending on your preferences and background you will work closely with our Senior Strategist and our Design Director. Tasks generally revolve around strategy and design; here’s a little overview of the challenges you could be solving with us:
Strategic tasks could include, but are not limited to:
– Developing strategic-creative concepts with the team (e.g. guiding ideas, design principles, etc.)
– Developing research plans with the team (e.g. define type of research, execution and analysis)
– Developing workshops (e.g. define goals, format, exercises, etc.)
– Writing copy in English and/or German (e.g. claims, naming, long copy)
– Desktop research (e.g. technology research, competitive landscape research, brand history research, etc.)
– Creating presentations (e.g. story flow, copywriting, find powerful visual expressions of an idea, etc.)
Design tasks could include, but are not limited to:
– Developing design directions (mood boards, key words, etc.)
– Basic graphic design work (hand sketches/ Illustrator / Photoshop /…)
Required software skills: Keynote, Powerpoint, Adobe Suite (basic skills)
Languages: German, English (preferably copywriting-proficiency in one of these two languages)
Starting date: The sooner, the better!
We are a nimble team and enjoy what we do and have fun together.
You still have some questions? Shoot us an email and we can arrange a call!
Looking forward to hearing from you: email@example.com.
If you are freelancing, feel free to send us your CV and portfolio at any time. We would be happy to have you on board on a project by project basis in communication & interactive design, environmental branding, client & project management, consultancy, and copywriting. We’ll contact you when the next project comes up that fits your skills and interests.