Our headquarters in Berlin is always looking for talents who share our spirit. We offer a unique interdisciplinary working culture with architects, designers, consultants, and interactive specialists. We are looking for people with personality, a great balance between idealism and pragmatism, and especially for people with an international background. Interested? Submit your application with a short CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will get back in touch!
GRAFT Brandlab Berlin is currently looking to fill the following positions. An excellent command of English is essential. Please note we only take interns who can stay for a minimum period of 6 months.
We are currently looking for a design-experienced project manager to support our team in Berlin on international and German projects. The ideal candidate is comfortable with ambiguity and enjoys working at the intersection of design, accounting and client service. You will be working as part of a broader creative team including graphic design, strategy, spatial design and software engineering and will need to adapt your approach and methodology to best suit the needs of each project. If you thrive in a small team and enjoy working on diverse challenges we’d love to hear from you!
Key project management responsibilities:
– Develop and align briefings, detailed proposals, project calculations, timelines and work schedules in close collaboration with the client and the team
– Set up the required, internal project infrastructure (e.g. time management, jour fixes, …)
– Forecast and define project resources (allocation of required team- and external capabilities)
– Track, report and control project status, resources and timings (ongoing and by final project review)
– Oversee the financial management of client accounts (e.g. invoicing out, payments in, post calculations)
– Ensure best-in-class project execution and a satisfied client debrief
– A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a design agency environment (e.g. design, strategy, brand experience or architecture)
– Strong understanding of the creative process (in 2D, 3D or ideally both)
– Experienced in writing and structuring client proposals
– Experience using client-, project- and time management tools
– Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills (German and English)
– Solid experience in a range of project management situations (e.g. corporate structures, multiple industries, projects of varying size and complexity)
– You are a numbers and Excel fan, project calculations and controlling are fun for you
– You know how to break down complex business challenges into specific, coherent project steps and tasks
– You are comfortable with ambiguity and changing conditions and are able to adjust priorities on the fly
– You walk through life with an open mind, get inspired by design/innovation/technology/… and love to translate new ideas into potential business opportunities
Please send your letter of motivation and application to: email@example.com
(use “Project Manager” in the subject line)
We look forward to getting to know you and will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Graft Brandlab is a future-driven agency for Brand innovation and branding. We work at the intersection of architecture, interior design, graphic design, software engineering, strategy and communications. Graft Brandlab was founded in 2014 and has since built a strong client base with international projects.
We are currently expanding our small, interdisciplinary team of graphic designers, software engineers and strategists and are looking to hire a passionate 3D-designer who knows the nuts and bolts of creating spatial brand experiences.
Our shared goal is to create innovative, yet brand-adequate solutions. Striking the right balance between pushing a design vision and incorporating our clients’ and users’ needs is essential for this position.
The ideal candidate approaches design problems with conceptual, strategic thinking, masters the occasional ambiguous design brief with panache and is able to work on a project from start to finish with great attention to detail and quality.
Your core responsibilities include:
– Developing unique ideas and design visions together with our interdisciplinary team
– Making sure the design vision is maintained and further developed in the course of the project
– Maintaining high quality standards from project start to finish
– Transferring conceptual designs into implementable design plans
– Managing and organizing projects and work streams in tandem with our project manager
– Professional communication with clients and team members in German and English
– Working proactively and autonomously when necessary
– Fostering an open and collaborative culture; sharing project steps with team
– Living, breathing and loving design: Following current developments in design, materials, technologies, etc.
Required skills / expertise:
– 3-5 years of relevant experience in a design agency environment (e.g. retail, exhibition design, trade shows, brand experiences, …)
– degree in architecture / interior design/ product design (or equivalent experience)
– Strong communication skills
– Experience with national or international brands
– Strong Rhino and Sketch Up skills
Sounds like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org (use “SPATIAL DESIGNER” in the subject line).
If you are freelancing, feel free to send us your CV and portfolio at any time. We would be happy to have you on board on a project by project basis in communication & interactive design, environmental branding, client & project management, consultancy, and copywriting. We’ll contact you when the next project comes up that fits your skills and interests.