Our headquarters in Berlin is always looking for talents who share our spirit. We offer a unique interdisciplinary working culture with architects, designers, consultants, and interactive specialists. We are looking for people with personality, a great balance between idealism and pragmatism, and especially for people with an international background. Interested? Submit your application with a short CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
We will get back in touch!
GRAFT Brandlab Berlin is currently looking to fill the following positions. An excellent command of English is essential. Please note we only take interns who can stay for a minimum period of 6 months.
Our latest client acquisition- and project- successes are motivating us to invest in further resources, combing account and project manager capabilities.
After building up a solid client base with gradual project growth it’s now up to leverage sustainable, cooperative relationships with our existing core clients.
The role is key responsible to transfer acquisition processes (lead by the general manager) into concrete projects, contributing into our client’s business needs.
The position is defined to be the ‘one voice’ towards our clients and is representing the key interface between client and our agency team.
The project and client manager is directly reporting into the general manager and got significant contribution to support the acceleration of Graft Brandlab’s business growth.
Depending on final job level for given position we are about to evaluate recruiting an additional project manager headcount to report into the Project & Client Manager.
Key project management responsibilities:
– transfer our clients business impulses and briefings into concrete project set up’s
– compose and align briefings, detailed proposals, project calculations, timelines and work schedules
– define project staffing (allocation of required team- and external capabilities)
– project steward- and leadership throughout all relevant project phases, managing the client, the internal team and external partners
– track, report and control project status, resources and timings (ongoing and by final project review)
– client account financial management (e.g. invoicing out, payments in, post calculations)
– ensure best in class project execution and a satisfied client debrief
– responsibility for setting up the required, internal project infrastructure (e.g. time management, jour fixes, …).
Key client management responsibilities:
– representing a ‘client buddy’ who will be explicitly and personally introduced towards Graft Brandlab’s key clients
– understanding our clients business and matching specific business needs / opportunities with our agency services
– as key client point man the role needs to be always accessible during the entire project process and proactive providing continuous project transparency
– coordination and lead of all client communication and routines (e.g. briefing kick off, shoulder views etc.).
– a minimum of 5 years’ professional experience in an agency (in context of design, strategy, brand experience or architecture)
– very experienced in writing and structuring client proposals
– you are a numbers and Excel fan, project calculations and controlling are fun for you
– you know how to eat elephants in pieces, defining complex overall business tasks into specific, coherent project steps and actions
– very experienced with client-, project- and time management tools
– you have a solid, holistic business and marketing understanding
– friendly manner and brilliant communicator with excellent verbal and written communications skills (German and English), loving to be ‘on stage’
– used to work in pacesetting and changing environments with the ability for ongoing adjustment of priorities
– ideally (first) experiences in people leadership
– you walk through life with open eyes, are enthused by latest trends, innovations, technology and love to translate impulses into potential business opportunities.
Summarized: You love your job as a project manager, combining excellent PM skills with a proactive attitude and a high level of emotional intelligence.
Please send your letter of motivation and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please place “Project & Client Manager” in the subject line. We are very much looking forward to get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are currently looking for a multidisciplinary intern to support our team in Berlin on international projects. Graft Brandlab is a spatial branding and innovation agency that works at the intersection of architecture, interior design, graphic design, software engineering and strategy. Our projects are multifaceted and often require looking at a problem from different angles. You thrive in a small team where you can wear many hats and work on diverse challenges? Then we’d love to hear from you!
Depending on your preferences and background you will work closely with our Senior Strategist and our Design Director. Tasks generally revolve around strategy and design; here’s a little overview of the challenges you could be solving with us:
Strategic tasks could include, but are not limited to:
– Developing strategic-creative concepts with the team (e.g. guiding ideas, design principles, etc.)
– Developing research plans with the team (e.g. define type of research, execution and analysis)
– Developing workshops (e.g. define goals, format, exercises, etc.)
– Writing copy in English and/or German (e.g. claims, naming, long copy)
– Desktop research (e.g. technology research, competitive landscape research, brand history research, etc.)
– Creating presentations (e.g. story flow, copywriting, find powerful visual expressions of an idea, etc.)
Design tasks could include, but are not limited to:
– Developing design directions (mood boards, key words, etc.)
– Basic graphic design work (hand sketches/ Illustrator / Photoshop /…)
Required software skills: Keynote, Powerpoint, Adobe Suite (basic skills)
Languages: German, English (preferably copywriting-proficiency in one of these two languages)
Starting date: The sooner, the better!
We are a nimble team and enjoy what we do and have fun together.
You still have some questions? Shoot us an email and we can arrange a call!
Looking forward to hearing from you: email@example.com.
If you are freelancing, feel free to send us your CV and portfolio at any time. We would be happy to have you on board on a project by project basis in communication & interactive design, environmental branding, client & project management, consultancy, and copywriting. We’ll contact you when the next project comes up that fits your skills and interests.